* 07:00 am. Pick up tourist from Hotel ( Khaosan Road )
* 10:30 am. Arrive at Erawan National Park which is 65 km from
Kanchanaburi town. The park covering 550 square km
is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall, one of
Thailand's loveliest waterfalls.The second tier has a
pool ,which is ideal for swimming and is particularly
picturesque scenery. However, the most popular
activity in the park is trekking.
* 13:15 pm. Lunch time around Erawan waterfall area.
* 13:40 pm. Departure from Erawan waterfall to Elephant Camp.
* 14:45 pm. Arriveat Elephant Camp and enjoy with Elephan Trekking and Elephant Bathing .
* 16:00 pm. Departurefrom Elephant Camp back to downtown Kanchanaburi and take a minibus back to Bangkok
* 19:30 pm. Arrive at Bangkok .We provide pick up service but we only have one stop at Khaosan road on the way back.
* Please prepare swimming suit, towel or spare clothes.