* 06:50 - 07:20 a.m. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
* 10:20 - 10:50 a.m. Arrive at Erawan National Park which is 200 km from Bangkok .
The park covering 550 square km is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall,
one of Thailand's loveliest waterfalls.The second tier hasthe biggest pool
* 13:30 - 13.50 p.m. Lunch time at the Erawan Waterfalls area.
* 15:45 - 16:00 p.m. Depart from the Erawan Waterfalls to downtown Kanchanaburi.( Riverkwai Bridge )
* 16.30 - 16:45 p.m. Visit The Bridge over The River Kwai.
* 17.00 - 17:15 p.m. Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
* 19:15 - 19:45 p.m. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area.
* We provide a pick up service from your hotel.*